Saluda Center News
- Mark your calendars! The Saluda Center Annual Meeting will take place prior to the Community potluck and bingo in March. Please plan to attend.
- The Saluda Center Book Club will meet on Thurs. Feb. 07th at 2 pm. “Coyote Waits” by Tony Hillerman will be discussed. All are welcome to attend.
- The Saluda Singles potluck will be Thurs. Feb. 14th at 5:00 pm. Please call Anita Moore at 404-626-2090 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please bring a dish to share with others. All are welcome to attend.
- Community potluck and bingo will be February 25th at 6:00 pm. Bring a dish to share with others. All are welcome!
- Medicare assistance is available with a trained Medicare volunteer. Call 749-9245 to schedule an appointment.