Public Health Services
Brittany Matson MHS, RD, LD
- Breastfeeding Education and Support
- Referrals for health care
- Free language assistance
- Income Guidelines: https://www.nutritionnc.com/wic/index.htm#wicEligibility
- Call Us: (828) 894-8271
- Appointments available 8:30-4:00pm Monday through Thursday, Accepting Walk-Ins on Friday (We follow County Office Closings).
Important WIC Information:
- Did you know that if you qualify for Medicaid or Food Assistance that you automatically qualify for WIC?
- WIC Benefits and Foods Provided: www.nutritionnc.com/wic/benefits.htm
- Great Resources for NC residents: North Carolina WIC website , Information on : eWIC card can be found here.
Ready to Make an Appointment?
Call Us: (828) 894-8271
What to bring:
- Proof of ID (driver’s license, social security card or school ID)
- Proof of residence (Recent utility bill, license if current address)
- Proof of income (Medicaid card, last pay stub, verification of Food &Nutrition Services)
- ** For children under age 5, copy of immunization record.
For Healthy Family Resources: visit https://www.choosemyplate.gov/WhatIsMyPlate
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
View the complete Non-discrimination Statement.